2022 IBA Conference
The 2022 IBA Conference will take place September 18-21 and you can register for the conference here. The site for the 37th annual conference will be Denver, Colorado. You can book your hotel accommodations today by clicking the links below.
If you’re preparing your trip to Denver, be sure to visit denver.org for information on local restaurants and attractions. Click below to watch a video of what Denver has to offer. You can also click here to view more Denver tourism videos to help plan your trip to the 2022 IBA Conference.
The conference will include presentations from industry-leading experts covering topics such as briquetting, pelletizing, binders, extrusion, and agglomeration-related processing.
If you would like to order digital copies of IBA Conference papers from pervious years click here.
Call for Papers
The following organizations have submitted papers for the 2022 IBA Conference:
- Agglotek – (Agglomeration of Batteries Lead Fines Using BASF Binders) Willy Cilengi presenting
- ArcelorMittal / TATA Steel / CRM / BASF – (“Mechanisms of polymeric binders action when used for the production of steelmaking by-products briquettes”)
- BASF / J.C. Steele – (Polymeric Binders for Agglomeration in Ferrous Metallurgy) Willy Cilengi presenting
- Bepex – (Agglomeration of Hygroscopic Powders) Jacob Sulzle presenting
- Binding Solutions – Richard Joyce presenting
- Colorado School of Mines – (Using Automotive Paint Sludge as a Binder for Pelletizing Magnetite Ore) Dr. Corby Anderson and Dr. Victoria Vaccarezza presenting
- Diproinduca – Jose Senra presenting
- Direxa – (Briquetting by Stiff Extrusion vs. Sintering – Competition or Synergy?) Clement Cadier presenting
- Freund-Vector Corporation – (“Evaluating the Containment Performance of a Roll Compaction System”) Nicholas Slater presenting
- Greg Mehos Consulting – (“Improvement in Powder Flowability by Spheronizing”)
- Greg Mehos Consulting – (“Optimization of Oral Dosage Forms for Roller Compaction”)
- J.C. Steele – (“Cold-Bonded Briquette Testing Methodology and Standards Used for Traditional Furnace Feedstocks”) Mac Steele and Mark T. Ford presenting
- Jenike and Johanson – (“Critical flow parameters of bulk solids: A review and study on the impact of particle size”)
- LCI Corporation – (Pelleting of Poorly Flowable Battery Raw Materials to Improve Handling and Increase Bulk Density) Lauren Wood Petraglia presenting
- SNF Water Science – (Organic binders by SNF) Gilles Zakosek presenting
- Tata Steel – (“Digital Twin of Sinter Plant – 1st Time Use of Machine Learning to Control Stack Emission”)