The Institute for Briquetting and Agglomeration (IBA) announces its 36th Biennial Technical Conference, which will be held in Charleston, South Carolina, November 18th – 20th. Vendors Night will be held Sunday evening, November 17th.
For over 50 years, the IBA has sponsored the premier conference on state-of-the-art agglomeration technology. The papers presented will include details of actual operations, as well as theoretical approaches to agglomeration. This is the conference that will enable you to interact with the delegates and to discuss specific issues with the industry experts on a one-to-one basis.
REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE ONLINE or by printing and filling out the form below and mailing it to:
PO Box 205
Portersville, PA 16051
View the conference mailer by selecting a document below:
The conference will be held at Francis Marion Hotel at:
Francis Marion Hotel
387 King Street
Charleston, SC 29403
Call for Papers
Papers will be presented over the three day period that will cover agglomeration equipment, applications, ancillary equipment and processes and new developments. There is still time to submit your abstract for inclusion in the program. Please send it to [email protected]
See a document below for additional information.
Current List of Speakers…
- Tom Battle, Extractive Metallurgy Consultant | Characterization of Iron Oxide Pellets used in the production of Iron and Steel
- Nathan Davis, Clorox | Computational Modeling of a Litter Agglomeration Process using Discrete Event Approach
- Shaik Mahaboob Basha, TATA Steel Limited | TBA
- Aitber Bizhanov, JC Steele | Cold Agglomeration – Is It Really Cold
- Aitber Bizhanov, JC Steele | Cold Strengths and Hot Disputes
- Erick Bubniak, Diproinduca Canada, Ltd. | TBA
- Richard Joyce, Binding Solutions | Energy Efficient Agglomeration – Challenges and Solutions
- Greg Mehos, Greg Mehos & Associates LLC | Gravimetric Feeders — the Achilles’ Heel of Continuous Wet Agglomeration Processes
- Scott Switzer, CPM Roskamp Champion | Typical Uses and Impact of Size Reduction on Agglomeration Applications
- Julie Mortimer, BASF | TBA
- Mark Ferge, Ludman | Information Enabled Agglomeration
- Bret Saathoff, Tate & Lyle | Starch Binders
- Mac Steele, JC Steele and Bob Huseman, TMS International | Raw Material Consistency and the Impact on Stiff Extrusion
The current list of vendors includes:
- Buhler Aeroglide
- JC Steele
- FEECO International
Check back soon for more details!