2017 Conference and Tutorial
The Institute for Briquetting and Agglomeration (IBA) announces its 35th Biennial Technical Conference, which will be held in St. Pete Beach in the state of Florida, November 13th – 15th, with the workshop on the 12th. For over 50 years, the IBA has sponsored the premier conference on state-of-the-art agglomeration technology. The papers presented will include details of actual operations, as well as theoretical approaches to agglomeration. This is the conference that will enable you to interact with the delegates and to discuss specific issues with the industry experts on a one-to-one basis.
The conference will be held at Loews Don Cesar Hotel, 3400 Gulf Boulevard, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706.
Check back soon for more updates on the 2017 Conference!
Current List of Speakers…
- Presenter: To be determined; Steel Dynamics Inc. (SDI) | The IDI Process (to be determined)
- Michael D. White, John Heapy; Bepex; The Use of Dryers in Agglomeration Systems
- Wiley Bradford; Stellar Manufacturing; Considerations for Processing Materials with Dust Explosion Hazards in a Granulation Process
- Rick Steele; JC Steele; Extrusions
- Greg Wolken; Borregaard LignoTech; TBD